CHADIS is an online questionnaire that looks at many different aspects of your baby’s physical, behavioral and emotional health. You’ll be asked to complete the age-appropriate questionnaire before certain visits. A completed screening questionnaire provides a well-rounded picture of your baby’s health and serves as an important guide as your doctor monitors your baby’s development. It can also help us to catch emerging issues very early, which is especially important in the infant phase and often allows for more effective treatment. Complete developmental screening is recommended by our KP physicians and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
When should you complete CHADIS?
In the week before any…
- Well child check up
- Any visit concerning behavioral issues
You can complete the form anytime in the week prior to your visit – at a time that is convenient for you, in the comfort of your own home. Completing CHADIS at home shortens the time you spend in the office so that you and your doctor can focus on your baby’s health and your questions – not on forms. If you are unable to complete CHADIS at home, please arrive one hour before your appointment time and we can help you complete the questionnaire at the office.
- Log in to the patient portal.
- From the dashboard, click on the orange “CHADIS” button in the box that says “Fill Milestones”.
- If any additional information regarding the patient is needed, those questions will appear. Answer and click “OK”.
- If you have questionnaires to take, it will state this under “Questionnaires”. Click “Ok”.
- The questionnaires assigned to you will be listed. Click “Begin” to complete.
- When you have answered all the questions, you will be given the option to submit or review your answers. Select your preference.
- When your ready to send, click “Send it! I’m done.”
If you have any questions about CHADIS or your upcoming visit, please call us at 770-429-1005.