CHADIS is an online questionnaire that looks at many different aspects of your baby’s physical, behavioral and emotional health. You’ll be asked to complete the age-appropriate questionnaire before certain visits. A completed screening questionnaire provides a well-rounded picture of your baby’s health and serves as an important guide as your doctor monitors your baby’s development. It can also help us to catch emerging issues very early, which is especially important in the infant phase and often allows for more effective treatment. Complete developmental screening is recommended by our KP physicians and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
When should you complete CHADIS?
In the week before any…
- Well child check up
- Any visit concerning behavioral issues
You can complete the form anytime in the week prior to your visit – at a time that is convenient for you, in the comfort of your own home. Completing CHADIS at home shortens the time you spend in the office so that you and your doctor can focus on your baby’s health and your questions – not on forms. If you are unable to complete CHADIS at home, please arrive one hour before your appointment time and we can help you complete the questionnaire at the office.
How do register for CHADIS for the first time?
- Visit CHADIS.com, click on the “For Families” tab, then click on “New Users Register Here.”
- On the registration page, enter the invitation code: 7704291005
- Enter your name and email and create a password. Click “Register”.
- Enter your username and password and click “login”.
- Click “Enroll a Child” and enter the requested information.
- If your child does not have an appointment in the next week, click “Initial Registration” and logout. If your child does have an appointment requiring a complete CHADIS questionnaire, proceed to the steps below.
How do I complete a required questionnaire in CHADIS?
- Login to CHADIS.com and choose your child’s name.
- Choose a Visit Type and click on “Begin” next to each questionnaire.
- When completed click on “Save and Continue” then “Submit Now”
If you have any questions about CHADIS or your upcoming visit, please call us at 770-429-1005.